Kent Test Online Course: Task Five
Included in this task you'll find:
- An explanation of the methods to use to tackle two of the three foundation non-verbal reasoning skills.
- An idea for a super-easy (and fun) way to practise relevant skills at home.
- A printable infographic, which will serve as a reminder of the 8 elements of shapes to check when working on non-verbal reasoning questions.
- Two sets of purpose-written non-verbal reasoning questions, with answers and explanations.
- Notes for parents giving advice relating to using my example questions at home.