Kent Test Online Course: Task Seven
This task has been written to practise and develop maths skills and includes the following:
- A short letter to your child explaining their maths task.
- A short video giving further detail of the method to use for tackling the task.
- A Practice Maths Test, containing 25 questions representative of the questions that may be asked in the Kent Test.
- An answer sheet so that parents can easily mark their child's work.
- Information for parents, which relates to the Kent Test maths paper.
- Explanations of my suggested methods for answering each of the 25 questions.
- Details of further practice questions to reinforce the maths skills required for the Kent Test.
- A puzzle sheet, which provides an opportunity to practise some of the skills that we have already covered together and to consolidate knowledge from parts of the Year 5 maths and English curriculum, in a fun an easily accessible format.