Kent Test Online Course: Task Twenty Four
This task has been written to provide additional guidance in relation to the assessed writing task of the Kent Test Test and includes:
- A reminder of what the Kent Test writing task will entail.
- A list of 'Top Tips' for writing a short story when there's limited time available.
- A 'Story Generator' sheet, ideas from which can be used for discussion of story plots as well as for writing practise.
- A sheet of story ideas, which can be used by anyone struggling with their story's plot.
- Instructions and guidance on completing a practice writing task, which can then be sent to me for feedback.
- An 'Editing bingo' grid, which will provide a useful focus for making improvements to a story once it's been written.
- Information for parents, which relates to this task and to the Kent Test assessed writing task.
- A puzzle sheet, which provides an opportunity to practise some of the skills that we have already covered together and to consolidate knowledge from parts of the Year 5 maths and English curriculum, in a fun an easily accessible format.