Kent Test Online Course: Task Twenty One
This task continues our Reasoning work, with the introduction of another 2 question-types, which are closely linked. One of these is a type of verbal reasoning question and the other is a type of non-verbal reasoning question. I explain these in a video and in an accompanying 'letter'.
This task includes:
- Detailed, step-by-step, explanations of 'Word Analogy' and 'Shape Analogy' Reasoning questions.
- An explanation of a useful technique for tackling Shape Analogy questions, when they are initially being practised.
- Sheets of practice questions for these question-types, with answers provided.
- A vocabulary development activity.
- A puzzle sheet for revision and consolidation of vital Kent Test knowledge.
- A 'Notes for Parents' sheet, providing useful guidance.